Monday, January 24, 2011

Lull

I'm currently in a lull as far as what is required of me.  Right now all I have to do are run a few errands to complete production, and wrap up the details of the next season so everything is ready for the trade show.  I'm just waiting for fabrics to come in, and doing technical drawings for line sheets.  (For those of you that don't know, line sheets are booklets companies provide to buyers that include technical flat drawings, fabric content, sizes available, colors, wholesale prices, delivery dates, and can include retail prices as well.)  Aside from that, there's some business end things to do before the end of the month - but all of those things together, there's not much to do that requires concentration.  My mind has been wandering - and has landed on this video:


Basically, I'm already plotting next season and its all inspired by Ida Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment